This was a rough week for accountability. I had a minor surgery that took me out of the action for three days. I made my goals with a combination of three actions:
- I worked extra early in the week to get ahead.
- I scheduled my weekend to include some blocks of family-free time so I could play catchup.
- I held back a paycheck from some March work to apply to this week.
Planning is vital if you want to succeed as a freelancer, and especially vital when life conspires to make it difficult.
This week’s statistics:
- Total Earnings Goal: $2250
- Total Earnings This Week: $2,255
- Earning Compared to Benchmark: 100%
- Total Earnings So Far: $6,890
- Progress Toward Long-Term Goal: 35%
Thank you all for providing some of the encouragement I need to stay on track. And, as always, thanks for listening.